Thursday, July 11, 2013

☪ Los Angeles National Forest Adventure ☪

☪ Los Angeles National Forest Adventure ☪


Hey everyone on Tuesday I went hiking in the Los Angeles National Forest over in Arcadia. We were suppose to visit Sturtevant Falls but ended visiting Hermit Falls instead due to not paying attention to the signs/directions.

Either way the hike was beautiful, so many stunning views and amazing ecosystems! Hermit Falls itself was very beautiful as well. I swam in the lagoons there and they are extremely cold, but so refreshing, especially on a hot day. A lot of people do cliff jumping there into the water because the water is pretty deep. I myself wanted to try it, but got to scared to try. I definitely will try next time though!

Along the way to the falls i took a bunch of pictures with my Canon Rebel T3 and wanted to share some with you.

Here are some of my favorite pictures I got of the amazing hike. 
(all pictures edited in photoshop elements 3.0 and enhanced with Iphoto)

























Also look at this beautiful kitty we saw at the general store!



All in All the hike was very fun! The hiking itself is on a moderate level perfect for children with adult supervision. I would recommend also if you are going to do this hike to please wear good shoes with really good grip some parts of the hike are very steep and some parts have a lot loose gravel, so please be careful around these areas! Also please do not litter or vandalize the forest in any way, i saw a lot of graffiti and trash along this hike and it made me very sad. Please be kind to the land you will one day be a part of it!




No comments:

Post a Comment