Monday, June 24, 2013

HELLO!

Hello blogger world! My name is Valentina and i have started up this blog to share with you my life,my fashion,my art , do reviews, talk about the strange and unusual,etc.. and basically be in a positive blogging community. I'm not new to blogging, i have a tumblr but i feel that tumblr has now become more of a social network rather a blogging site which is perfectly okay with me! I still use my tumblr often so if you want to follow please do so! I suppose i should talking about myself now haha! This is a picture of me:
I'm currently 16 years old but next tuesday I'll be 17 because my birthday is on the 2nd of july! I'm still in high school but I'm entering my senior year, which I'm very scared of because I have to apply to colleges and get scholarships and do FAFSA things wahh. But I'm sure I'll survive! For college I want to study visual development for entertainment which is just a fancy name for visual story boarding for TV and movies. I'm hoping either to go to LCAD,CCA, AAU,OR ACCD for college. I live Los Angeles and I'm always roaming about the city and beaches and the other lovely attractions natural and unnatural we have here in the lovely SoCal. I go to a lot of shows at local venues in the city and in pomona and anaheim and I'm currently trying to work out how to get started up on concert photography but I have no idea how photo passes work. I don't really have much else to say about myself so I'm just going to leave you at that, I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment